Start a career in retail with a Superdry job in the UK
From back-office to retail employee jobs, Superdry has opportunities for everyone. Find the best fit to start your career with this Superdry vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Want to stay up to date on all the latest trends by starting your career in retail? Then this Superdry vacancy is the way to go. We’ve got all sorts of employment opportunities at Superdry covered, from pure retail to back-office to finance to logistics – you name it, we’ve got it. Whatever your area of expertise or interest, you can find great career opportunities at Superdry right here. Stick with us, and we’ll run you through all the need-to-knows about applying for work at Superdry.
At Superdry, your duties and responsibilities vary from job to job. If you find yourself part of the team of retail staff at Superdry, you’ll do everything from greeting customers to folding clothes to completing purchases. Superdry employees in the back office might be in charge of ordering stock, planning meetings for new collections, or going over the books to ensure budgets are kept to. Because the jobs at Superdry are so different, there’s no one set of requirements we can provide you with. But, as a general rule, you should show that you have a customer-focused way of working and a positive attitude that you can bring into your career at Superdry.
When it comes to things like salary and wages, Superdry pays competitive rates in line with the market standard. Part-timers can expect an hourly rate of £9-13, depending on their age, whereas full-time salaries begin at roughly £18,000 for entry-level roles. Superdry jobs also come with some great employee benefits to further motivate you and help you balance work and your personal life. Things like employee discounts, family-friendly work policies, and pension schemes make working at Superdry all the more enticing. So, why wait around any more? Apply to this vacancy, and your Superdry career will be in the bag before you can say ‘hired’.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a top global fashion retailer
- Roles for different areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to develop professionally and build a career
- Variety in working hours and remote options (role-dependent)
- A diverse workplace that values individuality and creativity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A customer-focussed way of working
- Enthusiasm and interest in fashion and retail
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Manage accounts, analyse risk, decide on investments, take care of admin, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!