Kickstart a successful career with a Schuh job in the UK
Step into a job at Schuh and get ready take off. Whether you want a retail, warehouse, or admin job, find the best career fit with this Schuh vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Want to stay up to date with all the latest footwear trends in a job with Schuh? Then you’re in the right place. We’ve made it a walk in the park for you to find the right job by covering any and all career opportunities at Schuh with this vacancy. Whether you’re after a retail job helping customers, or you’d rather work behind the scenes keeping things running smoothly, we’ll sort you out. Stick with us and we’ll run you through all you need to know about becoming a Schuh employee.
When it comes to practical matters like salaries and wages, Schuh are more than happy to make things worth your while. Schuh pays their employees competitive, market-standard amounts, so you know you’ll be fairly compensated for your work. Your take-home pay will depend on the kind of contract you have and the hours you put in. Full-timers will receive a yearly salary, while part-time Schuh staff will be paid an hourly wage. Besides the standard salary, there are a number of employee benefits available at Schuh, such as enticing staff discounts. Your career with Schuh isn’t just about what you can give; it’s what you get out of it that counts too.
When you’re submitting your application to Schuh, you’ll want to show off your best self and ensure you meet the requirements of the job. But what exactly are they? That all depends on the job you opt for. Schuh’s career opportunities vary hugely, so no two job descriptions are the same. Some general qualities that apply to every Schuh job are a customer-focussed way of thinking, an interest in retail and footwear, and a positive attitude. Make sure you add those to your application, and you’re one step closer to landing a job at Schuh.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a top UK footwear giant
- Roles for various areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to develop your professional life and build a career
- Varied working hours and remote options (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace that values creativity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Customer-focussed way of working
- Enthusiasm and interest in footwear and retail
If you’re eager to get working at Schuh UK, then this job vacancy is the way to go. Apply now and get a head start on building a successful career at Schuh.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Manage accounts, analyse risk, decide on investments, take care of admin, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!