Set your career off with a job at Toolstation
Interested in a career with Toolstation? Apply to this vacancy to get a job with Toolstation and join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
What are you going to do:
If you’re a hands-on person who’s ready to get the job done, you should seriously consider applying for this Toolstation vacancy. Being one of the fastest-growing businesses in the UK, Toolstation jobs are plentiful and varied. In other words, you’re bound to find a suitable role that fits your personality, skills, and level of experience. Stick with us, and we’ll tell you all you need to know about employment at Toolstation.
When working at Toolstation, your duties will be determined by the specific position you hold. For example, a warehouse worker will be responsible for managing and moving stock, while a driver will have to transport goods from point A to B safely and on time. Managers are typically entrusted with more responsibilities than someone working an entry-level part-time job at Toolstation. Nonetheless, any Toolstation job you take on will see you gaining tons of career experience. Needless to say, your CV won’t be complaining at all.
Now, on to the good stuff. When it comes to employee benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Toolstation’s competitive pay, flexible working hours, and comprehensive benefits packages mean that employees are truly taken care of. You’ll also get access to trainings and development programmes that’ll set you up for success in your job. Plus, you’ll be happy to hear that Toolstation employees get staff discounts on selected products. Add to that an inclusive working space, and it becomes crystal clear why jobseekers are flocking to apply for Toolstation jobs.
Thinking that employment at Toolstation is the way to go? Great choice! Now, make it happen by hitting ‘apply directly’ on this Toolstation vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with a fast-growing, high-energy business
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries, potential perks, and top benefits
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Toolstation job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Toolstation asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, transporting goods from point A to B, or assisting customers in store, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!