Kickstart your creative career with a job at Hobbycraft
Interested in starting a career with Hobbycraft? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital and get a full- or part-time job with Hobbycraft asap.
What are you going to do:
Thinking of getting your craft on by applying for a job at Hobbycraft? Well, great choice, because this arts and crafts superchain maintains a world-class working environment and culture. You’ll also find roles that are fit for various levels of experience. So whether you’ve got years of crafting to your name or you’re just starting out, you’re bound to find a spot for you. Stick with us, and we’ll tell you exactly why you should apply for this Hobbycraft vacancy.
At Hobbycraft, your duties are determined by the specific position you hold. For example, if you opt for a retail role, you’ll be assisting customers with craft-related questions. You could also take on a warehouse role, where you’ll be responsible for managing and moving stock. Each Hobbycraft career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Think of the value all this Hobbycraft job experience will add to your CV – you’ll be every hiring manager’s dream!
Now, let’s talk perks. When it comes to Hobbycraft’s employee benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Hobbycraft offers competitive pay and also boasts attractive benefits packages. Thanks to the many part-time jobs on offer, Hobbycraft’s working hours are flexible and can generally be moulded according to your personal schedule. Plus, employment with Hobbycraft also means that you’ll have access to some smashing staff discounts. Simply put, Hobbycraft is the place to be if you’re looking for a company that takes care of its employees. All this, and it’s really no secret why so many people are lining up for their chance at a job with Hobbycraft.
Think employment at Hobbycraft is just the thing you need to kickstart your career? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this Hobbycraft vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with a UK-based arts and crafts superchain
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries, potential perks, and top benefits
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Interest in or knowledge of arts and crafts
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Hobbycraft job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Hobbycraft asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, transporting goods from point A to B, or assisting customers in store, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!