This vacancy is your chance to bag a job with Heron Foods
Want to get a job with Heron Foods? Through YoungCapital, you can kickstart your Heron Foods career asap; just hit ‘apply directly’!
What are you going to do:
Take on a job with Heron Foods to join in their mission of providing friendly service and low-priced food products to customers. Since most of the career opportunities at Heron Foods are first-timer friendly, you can land a job here with no previous experience at all. You’ll also find plenty of part-time jobs with Heron Foods – ideal for any jobseeker with an already-packed schedule. So, what’s it really like working for this fast-growing UK-based food retailer? Read on, and we’ll tell you all you need to know.
At Heron Foods, your duties will depend on the specific role you take on. For example, a warehouse job at Heron Foods calls for moving and managing the stock that goes into and out of the warehouse. Take on one of Heron Foods’ driver roles, on the other hand, and you’ll be tasked with transporting goods from point A to B safely and on time. If you’re interested in helping customers with queries or handling their payments at the till, a retail job at Heron Foods is the way to go. Whichever Heron Foods career you go for, it’ll let you gain tons of career experience. So go for gold – your CV will thank you later!
Now, on to the good stuff: Heron Foods’ employment benefits. You’ll be happy to hear that Heron Foods pays competitive wages and offers many perks, like the option to join a private medical insurance, life insurance, and pension scheme, to name a few. Plus, employees are also treated to exclusive staff discounts. Heron Foods also offers flexible working hours, so you can adjust your work schedule according to your personal needs if your job allows it. This explains why so many jobseekers are lining up to apply to Heron Foods job vacancies just like this one. Don’t miss your chance to join the team; submit your application asap!
Want to keep exploring your options after applying to this Heron Foods vacancy? Switch on your email alerts, and we’ll share the latest relevant vacancies straight to your inbox as they pop up.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a high-end supermarket chain
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and additional benefits
- Opportunity to take on flexible working hours
- Employee-only Heron Foods discounts
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Heron Foods job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Heron Foods asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, transporting goods, or taking care of customer needs, depending on your role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!