Kickstart your career with a job at RAC
Interested in a career with RAC? Then this job vacancy is for you; hit ‘apply’ to land an RAC job in the UK
What are you going to do:
Curious about what it’s like to work for an esteemed UK-based insurance company? Well, let’s just say there’s a reason why so many people are lining up for RAC jobs. From the employee benefits the company offers, to the wide range of work opportunities, there are tons of reasons to hit ‘apply’ on this RAC job vacancy.
As an RAC employee, your duties will depend on the specific role you land. You can work as a finance expert and provide financial advice to clients, or opt for an admin-based role in which you’ll be providing office support to employees and managers. Take on a customer service job at RAC if you want to handle client queries, or opt for one of RAC’s sales jobs if you think you can bump up their sales. Whether you take on a full-time or part-time job at RAC, you can rest assured that it’ll add tons of value to your CV, thanks to the large amount of experience you’ll be gaining while doing your job.
Curious about RAC’s employee benefits? Well, get ready to be impressed. From competitive salaries to top-of-the-range benefits packages, RAC knows how to take care of its employees. To add to that, a job at RAC also means you’ll get free breakdown coverage from the day you hop on board. This means you get as much peace of mind as any other of RAC’s clients. It’s also good to know that employment at RAC means joining an inclusive and collaborative team. All the more reason to submit your application now!
If you’re convinced that a job at RAC is a good match for you, go on and hit ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy.
What we offer:
- Jobs at the UK-based Royal Automobile Club (RAC)
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and employee benefits packages
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- Additional perks, like free breakdown coverage
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant degree or qualification for specialised roles
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy presents every kind of RAC job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with RAC asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Reviewing client finances, observing data trends, or handling admin-related tasks, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!