Land your ideal career opportunity with Grant Thornton
Want to kickstart your accounting, admin, or sales career with Grant Thornton? Then apply to this vacancy to land a job with Grant Thornton in the UK.
What are you going to do:
If you’re interested in lifelong learning and gaining invaluable work experience, you’re cut out for a career at Grant Thornton. Want to join a company that doesn’t simply focus on chasing profit, but takes care of its workforce? That’s exactly what you'll have when you take on a job at Grant Thornton in the UK. Besides investing in its employees, Grant Thornton also has vacancies in accounting, audit, and other professional services. Beyond that, there are many other career opportunities available at Grant Thornton too – this includes everything from finance to HR to marketing and beyond!
When it comes to a job with Grant Thornton in the UK, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. While accountants are responsible for setting up and reviewing financial statements, someone with a customer service job would have to address client queries, either in person or via telephone and email. Managers are typically entrusted with more responsibilities than someone with a graduate or entry-level job at Grant Thornton, for example. Whichever role you take on, you’ll be on track to add some valuable career experience to your CV. So, if not for yourself, do it for your resume – start your career with Grant Thornton.
Curious about Grant Thornton’s employment benefits? From highly competitive salaries to attractive benefits packages, Grant Thornton really impresses in this regard. You’ll be treated to flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities – as long as you get the job done, you can typically adjust your work set-up according to your preferences. Plus, since Grant Thornton is focused on personal and professional wellbeing; employees get access to private medical care and a variety of wellbeing resources. Applying for work at Grant Thornton doesn’t sound too shabby, does it? So don’t delay; apply to this job vacancy to land the Grant Thornton career that matches your needs.
Want to continue exploring your options? Switch on your email alerts after you hit ‘apply directly’ to stay up to date with the latest Grant Thornton vacancies.
What we offer:
- Chance to join the professional services giant, Grant Thornton
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and top-notch employee benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- An inclusive and diverse working environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in the professional services industry
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy has every kind of Grant Thornton job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Grant Thornton.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £12.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and monitoring accounts, assisting with client queries, or helping with admin-related tasks, depending on the role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!