Land your ideal career opportunity with Mazars
Want to kickstart your accounting, admin, or sales career with Mazars? Then apply to this vacancy to land a job with Mazars.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why so many jobseekers are lining up to land work at Mazars? Well, since the company is a leading international professional services firm, finding a job here is a dream to many. Mazars offers careers in accounting, audit, and other professional services. Of course, there are many other career opportunities up for grabs at Mazars – think finance, HR, marketing, and beyond!
When it comes to a job with Mazars, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. While accountants are responsible for setting up and reviewing financial statements, someone with a customer service job would have to take care of any client queries. Managers are typically entrusted with more responsibilities than someone with a graduate job at Mazars, for example. But whichever role you take on, you’re set to gain tons of valuable work experience that’ll give your CV a hefty boost. So, if not for yourself, do it for your resume – start your career with Mazars.
Curious about Mazars’ employment benefits? From highly competitive salaries to attractive benefits packages, Mazars doesn’t hold back when it comes to its workforce’s needs. You’ll be treated to flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities – as long as you get the job done, you can typically adjust your work set-up according to your preferences. To add to that, Mazars is all about personal and professional wellbeing. Employees get access to private medical care, diverse wellbeing resources, as well as a range of support networks from the moment they join the team. Now, applying for work at Mazars doesn’t sound all too bad, does it? Get going then; apply to this job vacancy to land the Mazars career that suits you.
Want to continue exploring your options? Switch on your email alerts after you apply to stay up to date with the latest Mazars vacancies.
What we offer:
- Chance to join multinational accounting firm, Mazars
- Roles that’re fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and top-notch employee benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- An inclusive and diverse working environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in the professional services industry
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy has every kind of Mazars job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Mazars.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £12.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and monitoring accounts, assisting with client queries, or helping with admin-related tasks, depending on the role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!