Land your ideal career opportunity with RSM
Want to kickstart your professional services career with RSM? Then apply to this vacancy to land a job with RSM in the UK.
What are you going to do:
If you’re interested in lifelong learning and gaining invaluable work experience, a career at RSM is the way to go. RSM offers jobs in accounting, audit, and similar professional services, but also in other fields, like sales and HR. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, RSM has options for you – from graduate or entry-level RSM jobs to more senior roles, this company offers it all. So, no matter your level of experience, education, or field of expertise, you’re sure to find a spot at RSM.
When it comes to a job with RSM, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. Managers are typically entrusted with more responsibilities than someone who’s just starting out, for example. Your field of work also determines your day-to-day tasks. For instance, while accountants are responsible for setting up and reviewing financial statements, someone with a customer service job would have to take care of client queries over the phone or via email. Still, whichever role you take on, you’re set to gain tons of valuable work experience that’ll give your CV a hefty upgrade. Don’t want to do it for yourself? Then do it for your resume – start your career with RSM.
Curious about RSM’s employee benefits? From attractive benefits packages to highly-competitive salaries, RSM doesn’t hold back when it comes to its workforce’s needs. You’ll be treated to RSM’s flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities – as long as you get the job done, you can typically adjust your work set-up according to your preferences. To add to that, RSM is all about personal and professional wellbeing. Employees get access to private medical care, diverse wellbeing resources, as well as a range of support networks from the moment they join the team. Oh, and don’t forget that you’ll get to partake in a range of training programmes that’ll help you excel in your career. Employment at RSM sound like the thing for you? Then get to it; apply to this vacancy to land the RSM career that suits you.
Want to continue exploring your options? Switch on your email alerts after you apply to stay up to date with the latest RSM vacancies – we’ll send them straight to your inbox as soon as they become available.
What we offer:
- Chance to join a well-established audit and tax consultancy
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience and education
- Attractive salaries and top-notch employee benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- An inclusive and diverse working environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in the professional services industry
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy has every kind of RSM job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with RSM.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and monitoring accounts, assisting with client queries, or helping with admin-related tasks, depending on the role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!