Full-Time Sales Representative UK in London
We are looking for a full-time sales representative to join a well-know eye wear brand to expand in the UK. You will work from London.
What are you going to do:
Join our client as a Full-Time Sales Representative UK in London.
Be the main ambassador of our, meet their clients, promote the brand image in the territory you are responsible for.
Your mission will be to develop, in accordance with our client's strategy, the turnover in your territory. Your clientele consists of a wide range of stores: concept stores, opticians, fashion, kids stores, sport, etc.
Our client is known for having a team who has a team of passionate people, we want to provide the highest quality products and ensure the best customer service experience. Since the launch, the network continues to expand, but they want to go further. The first store opened in London on Carnaby Street in March 2019!
Based in the UK, within the Wholesale department, you will manage the distribution network in your dedicated UK commercial area.
You will be the brand’s main ambassador for their customers and will promote the brand image in accordance with their values, both within your commercial area and during different domestic and International trade fairs.
Through your regular client visits (you will often be travelling) and your presence at the head office, your main tasks will be to:
● Manage the portfolio of existing customers
● Target and prospect potential customers in your zone in order to increase your portfolio
● Guarantee the merchandising policy & the brand universe in your area
● Have an important presence in the field and at trade shows
● Work closely with the sales administration team.
● Report on your commercial activity and achievements through the internal CRM system and weekly meetings with the Sales Manager.
What we offer:
- An annual salary of £28k - £35 + company car
- Bonusses based on performance
- Run all your commercial activities and help the business expand
- Work within a true dynamic team
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- You have between 2 and 3 years experience in a relevant position, in a similar industry. (including work/study training program or internship)
- Driving License is a must
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and strong team spirit
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
- £28,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Business development
- Profession type
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!