Part time Quality Inspector job in Liverpool
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading automotive companies? Then this job as a Quality Inspector in Liverpool could be the one for you!
What are you going to do:
YoungCapital are seeking hardworking & reliable individuals to work for a global automotive company based in Liverpool!
Tasks & Responsibilities as a Quality Inspector:
- Perform visual & functional checks on automotive parts
- Perform reworks following a detailed work instruction
- Document results & comply with valid quality standards
- Use handheld PDA units to record data
- (AM) 06:00 to 14:00, (PM) 14:15 to 23:30
- Overtime is available during the week & on weekends at higher pay rates
What we offer:
- Overtime opportunities
- On-site canteen facilities
- Permanent employment opportunities
- Progression and development opportunities
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Flexibility to work both of the available shift patterns
- Full PPE - Steel toe cap safety boots and a yellow hi vis vest
- Warehouse, manufacturing or automotive experience is preferred but not essential
Could this be the job for you? APPLY NOW and we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10,00 and £17,50 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Perform visual and functional checks on automotive parts for one of the world's leading automotive companies.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!