Part-time Warehouse Operative job in Willenhall !!!
Apply for our Part-Time Warehouse Operative job in Willenhall for a chance to work flexibly around your personal life, with studies and home needs!
What are you going to do:
If you are looking for a Part-Time Warehouse Operative job in Willenhall / Wolverhampton, then look no further! YoungCapital UK are currently recruiting for a large client of ours who are looking for flexible candidates who can work in their warehouse.
The company we are recruiting for are a family owned and run Web and Sheet fed printer and fulfilment house with a proud record of over 148 years of continued service. They have invested heavily in the latest state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that they remain at the leading edge of technology. Our client are looking for candidates to help in their warehouse, there are various sections such as; opening and posting mail, picking and packing and loading lorries for delivery.
Some regular duties are below:
- Keep the warehouse in order
- Following health and safety procedures
- Pick products as required
- Packing printed magazines/newspapers ready to go out for delivery
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- General warehouse duties
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Hours of work (There are 3 shifts available, you can work whichever is preferred for you):
- AM Shift - 06:00 to 13:30 (7.5 hours paid!)
- PM Shift - 13:30 to 21:00 (7.5 hours paid!)
- Night shift - 21:00 to 06:00 (9 hours paid!)
- The company operate 7 days a week so there are shifts available every day! On Saturday and Sunday, there are only AM and Night shift. AM Shift on weekends is from 06:00 to 12:00 and Night shift is from 18:00 - 06:00.
- 18-20 year old = £6.83 per hour
- 21-22 year old = £9.18 per hour
- 23 and over = £9.50 per hour
This role is also available to work full time as well as part-time. So if you want full time work, please apply, and we can offer you this too!
What we offer:
- Good Salary
- Paid breaks!
- Opportunities for progression
- Working with a friendly team
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills, as you are working as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a eagerness to work
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 7 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £6,83 and £9,50 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- In a Part-Time Warehouse Operative job in Willenhall, your main responsibility will be to maintain the warehouse and complete all tasks as required.
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free