Earn good money as a Morrisons Key Warehouse Operative in Northwich
Drive a forklift, replenish stock, get paid, and enjoy a bucket load of perks! It's that simple.
What are you going to do:
As a Warehouse & FLT Key Operative you’ll be absolutely critical to the operation! You’ll be supported and trained up to do a variety of warehouse tasks, such as bringing products in, picking stock, replenishing and putting away goods, driving a forklift truck and loading stock for despatch.
You’ll work safely and carefully, with food and health and safety policies in mind every day, so that our products are looked after and arrive in the best condition at store ready for our customers. No previous experience is required!
What we offer:
- Highly competative wage!
- Six weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- 15% discount in our stores
- Additional savings for Friends and Family with 10% discount cards
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Pension and free life assurance
- Healthcare benefits including Aviva GP
- Morrisons MyPerks with discounts at high street shops, cinemas and gyms, and lots more
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Loves working as part of a team
- Is happy in an active role and has a good level of fitness
- You take pride in completing tasks to the best of your ability
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Responsible for
- Drive a forklift, Replenish stock
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!