Shift your career into the next gear with a job at Rolls-Royce
Eager to start a career with Rolls-Royce, a globally renowned car brand? Apply for this vacancy today for a chance at landing a job with Rolls-Royce.
What are you going to do:
Rolls-Royce is always looking for creative, professional individuals to join their team and take on new challenges. Rolls-Royce careers come in many varieties – from entry-level graduate jobs at Rolls-Royce to engineering positions, and everything in between. Because of this, requirements will vary as well - some Rolls-Royce job vacancies require very minimal experience, while others require a certain level of education or years of experience in a relevant field.
Rolls-Royce offers plenty of career growth opportunities – with additional courses, training, and development programmes available. Job duties at Rolls-Royce have always been unique. From conducting performance tests for car engines to delivering customer seminars, there’s a variety of tasks you could be doing depending on the job. Rolls-Royce makes sure to provide a work environment that challenges employees to reach their full potential.
Employment with Rolls-Royce also means you’ll have a great work-life balance, expressed through its hybrid and flexible working hours, ample paid leave days, gym memberships, and loads of other benefits. This will ensure you stay happy and healthy in the workplace, and don’t feel stuck in a rat-race.
The salaries for jobs at Rolls-Royce vary a great deal depending on how much experience you bring to the table. While entry-level roles start at around £20,000-£22,000 per year, management roles can earn you upwards of £50,000 a year. So whether you’re looking for an HR, machinist, or finance job with Roll-Royce, this vacancy is your golden opportunity. Break out your best cover letter and CV and apply today.
What we offer:
- A rewarding job with a top UK employer
- Valuable experience with a leading car brand
- High-level trainings to boost your growth
- Flexible and remote working models
- A competitive salary
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- A positive and motivated mindset
- A willingness to learn from your mistakes
- Great communication and time management skills
- You stand behind the Roll-Royce mission and vision
Do you want to work for a leading car brand? Then apply for this vacancy today, and you’ll get to be part of our selection for one of our jobs with Roll-Royce.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £15.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling inquiries about car insurances, update the client database, or file and report damages depending on the type of job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Engineering
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!