HomeServe has a job waiting for you, apply today
Want to work at HomeServe? Here’s your chance! Apply to this HomeServe job vacancy, and you’ll find a job in no time.
What are you going to do:
HomeServe is a company that provides repair and installation services for home systems and appliances. They offer a wide range of services including plumbing, heating, electrical, and general home repairs. So you’ll be able to find jobs in almost every sector.
Wondering what types of jobs HomeServe offers? The most common job openings are in the customer service, ICT, and finance fields – so perfect for first-timers, students, and recent graduates! The customer service job vacancies at HomeServe are perfect for people with little to no experience. Why? Because you’ll get on-the-job training and learn everything you need to know about the role. If you’re fresh out of uni, then a junior position in finance or IT might suit you. So, want to work for a leading provider of home repair and installation services? Apply to this vacancy and find your ideal position in no time.
The benefits of building your career at HomeServe include healthcare, insurance coverage, and a retirement savings plan. Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a supportive, inclusive team and environment, and give your CV a boost with the valuable work experience and skills you’ll gain. Got a busy schedule? HomeServe offers flexible working arrangements – part-time or full-time jobs, you decide.
What we offer:
- A supportive, inclusive team environment
- Trainings to support your professional growth
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Pays attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A team player
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Repair and install home systems and appliances, help clients that are having trouble with their installation, and more depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!