Persimmon has your next job, so apply today
Want to kickstart or excel in your career? A job at Persimmon is the way to go. They offer opportunities in sales, management – you name it!
What are you going to do:
Apply for a job at Persimmon if you think you’ve got the passion and talent it takes to deliver quality work in a timely manner. Persimmon is a leading UK home construction company that brings together a great team spirit and people who get things done. Furthermore, most of their senior positions are internal promotions. So don’t be afraid to start off with an admin or customer service job and climb up the career ladder within the company. Any career is achievable with Persimmons if you put in the work. Persimmon also offers finance, IT, sales, and management positions for folks with extensive work experience. Already sold? Apply to this vacancy!
The benefits of building your career at Persimmons include developing your current skills, and acquiring new ones. Furthermore, with Persimmon no day will be the same; you’ll find great variety in your work, be able to following training courses to develop yourself professionally, and work in a supportive environment that’ll help you reach your full potential.
‘But wait, what skills do I need in order to land a job at Persimmon?’ Well, it’ll ultimately depend on the type of role you get. But since you’ll be working with clients, and in a team, it’s important to have good communication and teamwork skills, as well as an eye for detail. Think you’ve got what it takes to become part of this team? All you have to do is tap ‘apply directly’ and our recruiters will take care of the rest! What are you waiting for? Embark on your career journey at Persimmon today!
What we offer:
- Trainings to develop your skills and learn new ones
- Great variety, job satisfaction, and benefits
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Pays attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A team player
Already see yourself working a job at Persimmon? Don’t delay, tap ‘apply directly’ and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as there’s a Persimmon vacancy that suit your skills and experience.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Sell homes, build new projects, and answer customer inquiries, to name a few.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!