Kickstart your career with a job at WPP
Interested in taking on a career with WPP? Then this vacancy is for you; hit ‘apply’ asap to land your ideal WPP job.
What are you going to do:
WPP is a multinational advertising and PR company that aims to build better futures for people around the world through creativity. Now you have the chance to play a part in achieving that goal by landing a job with WPP. We’ll walk you through all you can expect when starting a career with WPP to show you exactly why everyone’s lining up to join this company.
When you land a job with WPP, your duties will depend on the specific role you take on. If you find yourself in the marketing department, you’ll be tasked with expanding the organisation’s reach with the goal to get more clients. Work in the company’s admin department, and it’ll be your responsibility to keep things organised; you’ll be keeping files in order and up to date, and might be in charge of coordinating meetings. There are many different career opportunities at WPP, each with its own tasks and responsibilities. Whichever role you end up choosing, you can rest assured that it’ll be a valuable add to your CV.
Want to know more about WPP’s employment benefits? Well, get ready to be blown away, because this company doesn’t hold back on perks at work. From WPP’s attractive salaries to its top-notch benefits packages, it’s clear why so many jobseekers are longing for a spot in the team. When it comes to their work culture and environment, WPP likes to keep things casual – from working hours to office attire, what you do with it is up to you. Want to work from home? WPP says that’s perfectly fine.
Convinced that a job at WPP is right for you? Then hit ‘apply directly’ to make sure you don’t miss out on this WPP vacancy.
What we offer:
- Chance to join a multinational advertising company
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and benefits packages
- Flexible working hours with remote opportunities
- A casual and inclusive work culture and environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in advertising and communications
- Relevant degree or qualification for specialised roles
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
Want to start benefitting from a job at WPP? This vacancy presents the chance to do exactly that, so get to it and apply asap!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Working on marketing campaigns, admin-related tasks, or IT systems, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!