Find a new, refreshing job with Coca-Cola
Looking for a job at Coca-cola? Let us help you secure your employment at Coca-Cola – and develop your career at one of the world’s market leaders.
What are you going to do:
As a top employer, Coca-Cola offers jobs for people with different types of skills or level of experience. When it comes to building your career at Coca-cola, you should know that they’re an innovative and growth-driven company that believes in professional and personal development. So you can be sure that your CV won’t lack any valuable experience – no matter the role you opt for.
Besides great working conditions, Coca-Cola careers come in many shapes and sizes. It doesn’t matter if you’re a recent graduate looking for a job in finance or HR, a first-timer after a customer service job, or a seasoned professional on the hunt for a managerial position – YoungCapital has got you covered. We’ll help you land a job at Coca-Cola that suits your skills, experience, and schedule.
What’s next? After you’ve applied to this vacancy, one of our recruiters will contact you for a one-on-one chat to discuss which job at Coca-Cola (or any similar company, for that matter) suits you. So what are you waiting for? Apply to this Coca-Cola vacancy today, and we’ll get back to you as soon as there’s a job opening that suits you.
What we offer:
- A welcoming and diverse team
- Great employee benefits
- Ongoing trainings and development
- A wide range of employment options
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills
- No work experience required
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
No matter the type of work you’re after, there are tons of UK-based Coca-Cola jobs. Get to it. Apply to this vacancy to start your Coca-Cola career in London, get a job in Wakefield, or find Coca-Cola work anywhere else near you.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- helping around in a warehouse, make deliveries to different retailers, or help customers with their questions depending on the job.
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!