Dial up your career with a job at Vodafone
Want to build your telecoms career? A job at Vodafone is the way to go. Find employment opportunities with Vodafone on YoungCapital.
What are you going to do:
A job with Vodafone doesn’t just mean helping old ladies with their flip phones. You can find positions across all different industries, from sales to IT to marketing, so working at Vodafone is really for everyone.
The duties and responsibilities you’ll face in a career at Vodafone depend hugely on what role you take on. Coming up with new plans won’t have the same tasks as worrying in IT support, after all. Some of the most popular options for jobs at Vodafone are in retail and customer service. A retail position would have you on the shop floor, helping customers find the right phone or plan, and selling them some cool accessories to go with.
In a customer service role, you’d either be in a call centre or working via chat to help people with all their technical and admin issues. Payment of bills, phones not turning on, switching plans – the usual stuff! With all these different roles you can take on, it’s important to read the Vodafone job vacancy carefully to know what skills and qualifications you need to show.
Curious about the working hours? You can find all sorts of contracts with Vodafone, for part-time and full-time jobs. Whatever suits you best, there’s likely a position to go along with it. You can even find some work-from-home job opportunities at Vodafone, depending on the kind of position you want. If you’d rather a job that has you surrounded by colleagues and customers, there are options for you too. Vodafone has jobs across the UK, from London to Brighton to Fife. So there’s no need to wonder ‘can I find a job at Vodafone near me’. No matter where you are, there’ll be a position to go along with it; apply now to get the ball rolling and find your next career move.
What we offer:
- Working with a top UK brand that’s known nationwide
- Roles for different areas of interest and experience levels
- The chance to grow and advance your career
- Varied working hours and remote opportunities (role-dependent)
- A workplace committed to improving diversity and sustainability
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- A customer-orientated attitude
- A basic understanding of telecommunications
Whether you want a warehouse, retail, or customer service job, Vodafone has it all. Apply through YoungCapital and you’ll have your ideal job at Vodafone before you know it.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £46.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Customer service, troubleshooting technical issues, and selling products and plans, among other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!