Land a Whitbread job to grow your hospitality career
Looking to kickstart or further develop your career in hospitality? Landing a job with Whitbread is a career move you won’t regret - apply today!
What are you going to do:
Whitbread is a multinational British hotel and restaurant company that operates brands such as Premier Inn, Table Table, Beefeater, and Brewers Fayre. So if you’re looking for jobs in hospitality, Whitbread is where you’ll find them. A career with Whitbread doesn’t only look good on your CV, but you’ll be able to develop yourself personally and professionally, learn new skills, and work in an inclusive environment.
If you’re curious about the type of vacancies available at Whitbread, we’ll give you a rundown. If you’re looking to work in operations, such as in Premier Inn, Whitbread has jobs for receptionists, waiters, housekeepers, managers, and more. You’ll be responsible for giving guests an excellent stay, and will use your customer service and problem-solving skills to help with any inquiries. If you have more experience, you could get a job at a Whitbread head office, where you could work an admin role, manage a team of marketers, or hire new talents. Requirements will vary depending on the type of role you go for. Most entry-level positions, such as waiter or HR assistant, won’t require any work experience or degree, while more specialised positions may require a degree and prior work experience. Whitbread graduates schemes are great for those who want to get their first dose of experience, and learn from the best.
Regardless of which job you go for, Whitbread plc is an employer that provides a rewarding, all-inclusive, and fun work environment. Employee benefits also go beyond the norm - you’ll get personal attention, discounts, life assurance, pension, and many more perks. Most jobs also provide flexible working hours – you can choose from part-time, temp time, full-time, or even weekend and evening shifts - whatever suits you.
Does a career with Whitbread sound like something you’d like to experience? And do you have a passion for hospitality and customer service? Then apply today, and our team of recruiters at YoungCapital will get back to you when a suitable Whitbread job becomes available.
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top employers
- Full-time and part-time contracts
- Whitbread PLC discounts and bonuses
- Various personal development trainings
- A fair, industry standard salary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No requirements (non-specialised Whitbread jobs)
- Relevant work experience and education (specialised)
- Passion for hospitality and customer service
- Good team spirit
Are you eager to work for one of UK’s top hospitality companies? Apply to this vacancy today, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as a fitting Whitbread job opens up in your area.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers with their bookings, keeping track of budgets, or hiring new people, depending on the role.
- Profession type
- Human Resources, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!