Propel your career to new heights with a job at Meggitt
Always dreamed of working for an aerospace company? Meggitt has jobs for every type of jobseeker – apply today to discover careers with Meggitt.
What are you going to do:
Meggitt is a British international company specialising in components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defence, and selected energy market. A career with Meggitt means you’ll be part of exciting projects related to space travel – which, for many, is a dream come true. And although you probably won’t be jumping around on the moon, there are plenty of other ways you can get involved in aerospace projects. Meggitt job vacancies range from entry-level customer support roles, all the way up to high-level engineering positions. There’s bound to be something that fits your interests, skills, and experience.
As stated, Meggitt’s aerospace jobs aren’t just for the elite – if you’re looking to get your foot in the door of the aerospace industry, then this is a golden opportunity. Requirements vary quite a bit, though. For starter roles, such as a customer service agent, you don’t need a degree or a hundred years of experience under your belt to get started. Important characteristics to have are a can-do attitude, the ability to empathise, and to be solution-oriented. Specialised roles on the other hand, like a defence system job with Meggitt may require an engineering degree and prior work experience. Skills in roles like these may include making complex technical analyses, crafting digital blueprints of machines, or carrying out quality control procedures.
So what can you expect in terms of working hours and wages in a career with Meggitt? Again, that depends on your level of experience. Most high-level roles require you to work on-site, while part-time roles offer flexibility. Wages for entry-level roles sit around £12-£15 per hour, while technical roles can earn you between £25-£50 an hour. If you want us to get in touch with you about new Meggitt jobs that enter our database, simply apply for this vacancy – it’s that easy!
What we offer:
- An exciting role in with an aerospace company
- Plenty of opportunities to hone your skills
- Great career progression and growth opportunities
- Permanent and ongoing contracts are available
- A competitive salary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (specialised roles)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Time management and multitasking skills
Do you feel you’ll be a good fit for one of our Meggitt jobs? Get in the mix, and you’ll be matched with a suitable vacancy. Keep an eye out for an email or call from one of our recruiters to discuss a suitable position for you!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £12.00 and £50.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling incoming inquires from clients, developing and negotiating contracts with new hires, troubleshoots machines, depending on the role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Engineering
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!