Find a top job at Centrica with YoungCapital
Want a Centrica job? This vacancy is for you. Whether you want a gas engineer job at Centrica or work in admin, your Centrica career starts here.
What are you going to do:
Finding a job with Centrica not only lets you pay your bills, it also gives you the chance to make a difference in the future of energy. If you’re keen on making the world a greener, more sustainable place, you’ll want to take a look at this vacancy. Centrica employment opportunities are for everyone, so no matter your background, there’ll be an opportunity with your name on it. The tasks associated with each job will vary, as there are different positions you can take on. You could work in a gas engineer job at Centrica, monitoring safety standards and energy outputs, or find something in marketing, sharing information with the public.
What do you need to bring to the table to show you’d shine in a job at Centrica? Once again, it depends on the position you go for. There are some general skills that are essential for building any career at Centrica, which you can add to your CV. Time management, attention to detail, and good teamwork abilities will get you far, and you can add more specific skills that’ll be sure to nab you the job.
Things like working hours go a long way in helping you decide if the position is for you. A Centrica workday comes in all forms, so no matter what your schedule looks like, there should be a position that you can fit into your life. You can find offshore jobs at Centrica if you can afford to be away from home for long periods of time, working different shifts throughout the day. Or, if you have other responsibilities that keep you at home, a remote position on the administrative side of things would be ideal.
There are so many different job vacancies available at Centrica, so apply today to boost your chances of finding the role that suits you best.
What we offer:
- Opportunities with a top UK energy company
- The chance to build and grow your career
- Roles for all levels of experience
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A workplace committed to improving sustainability efforts
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Various qualifications and levels of experience (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of organisation
- An interest in making a difference in the future of energy
Your career at Centrica is waiting just around the corner, so it’s time to take action. Apply with YoungCapital to get the ball rolling on your future job at Centrica.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £30.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Monitoring safety and energy levels, assisting with administrative support, selling to clients, and many other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Engineering
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!