Launch your career with jobs at BT across the UK
Whether you want a graduate or work-from-home job, BT is the way to go. Apply and get ready to land your job at BT in Birmingham, London, or beyond.
What are you going to do:
A job at BT Group can be whatever you want to make of it, thanks to the wide variety of options available. That also means that your responsibilities will vary depending on what role you opt for. For example, customer service jobs at BT are a popular choice for those who want to help people. You’ll be assisting over the phone, by chat, or in store, troubleshooting technical issues or helping customers make returns and exchanges. Not a fan of customer service? There are tons of other great employment opportunities at BT for you to choose from, like finance, IT, sales – you name it, they probably have it!
The job vacancies for BT positions are just as varied, because every role requires different skills and abilities. But, there are certainly a few qualities you can show that’re essential to any BT position you take on. Time management, attention to detail, and organisational skills are essential to most workplaces, including BT. One that might make you stand out from the crowd is an interest in sustainability. The company is hard at work building a greener future for telecommunications. If you can show that you’re just as passionate about sustainable innovation, you’ll have that job at BT in no time.
If you’re interested in the working hours of a job at BT, we’re happy to inform you that they’re even more varied than the positions on offer. Want a part-time job in a BT shop? Sorted. Looking for full-time work in the head office? No problem. There are even work-from-home jobs with BT if you have other commitments that keep you at home. Even if you don’t mind a commute, you might be thinking ‘is there even a BT job near me?’ There are positions available all across the UK – it’s British Telecoms, after all. Apply through YoungCapital, and we’ll help you find the best BT job in your area in no time.
What we offer:
- Working with one of the most well-known UK brands
- Roles in many areas of interest, for all levels of experience
- Opportunities to build a career and grow professionally
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A modern, diverse, and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of telecoms
- Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
Whatever area you’re interested in, there’s a career at BT with your name on it so don’t delay any further. Apply with YoungCapital and launch your career with a job at BT.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £30.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Customer services, hitting sales targets, troubleshooting technical problems, and many others depending on your role.
- Profession type
- Engineering , Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!