Build your career with a job at Zara
Want to work for one of the world’s leading retail company? Apply to this Zara job vacancy and find a job in no time!
What are you going to do:
Looking for a job at Zara in London, Manchester or Birmingham? Good choice! Zara is a Spanish clothing and accessories retail company that operates in various countries around the world. The company is known for its fast-fashion retail model, which involves rapid turnover of trendy clothing and accessories at low prices. Working at Zara can be a rewarding experience for those who are interested in fashion and retail. The company often hires for both part-time and full-time for positions such as sales associates, visual merchandisers, and store managers, to name a few.
To be considered for a job at Zara, there are some requirements. For example, you’ll need strong communication and organisational skills, and have the ability to work well in a team. On top of that, it’s important that you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. With all the hard work comes great employee benefits at Zara; you’ll get health insurance, a pension plan, employee discounts, and paid time off. Zara also values its employees and offers programs for a healthy work-life balance and career development.
The working hours at Zara can vary depending on the role and location. A sales associate's role, for example, could require working during weekends and evenings, while store managers may have a more traditional working schedule. No matter your schedule, skills, or background, you’re sure to find a job at Zara that’ll suit your needs.
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on Zara products
- A fun and innovative team environment
- Access to training and development programs
- A wide range of employment options, both part-time and full-time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- No work experience required
- Passion for fashion and customer service
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £16.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers out with questions, manning the till, and offering advice on products.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!