If it’s a career with Sky you want, you’ll find it here
Set off your career with Sky by applying to this vacancy through YoungCapital. Land a Sky job in the UK in no time.
What are you going to do:
Interested in landing a career with Sky, one of the UK’s favourite broadcasting and telecommunications companies? Great choice. As it’s such a popular company, you can find Sky jobs all across the UK. With jobs in retail, customer service, and admin, Sky provides tons of opportunities across a wide range of career paths. It’s also good to know that many of Sky’s vacancies are entry-level jobs – no experience, no problem!
So, what can you expect when joining the team? When it comes to your duties, these will be determined by the specific position you hold at the company. While a customer service job with Sky will have you addressing customer queries, a sales role means that you’ll be focused on selling Sky products to customers. Just finished uni and want to learn more about the world of broadcasting? You can gain tons of experience when taking on a graduate job with Sky. Whichever Sky career opportunity you end up going for, you can sleep soundly knowing the tons of experience gained will reflect well on your CV.
When it comes to Sky’s employee benefits, you’re in for a treat. Apart from receiving multiple awards for its top-notch working space and culture, Sky also offers competitive pay and great benefits packages. Not to mention the Sky staff discounts – yes, you heard that right! When taking on employment with Sky, you’ll get free perks and discounts from the company, just to show how much they value you. Sounds good, doesn’t it? So whether you go full-time or take on a part-time job with Sky, make sure to apply asap – you definitely don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
Ready to kickstart your career with Sky? Then apply to this vacancy right now. Want to be kept in the loop while you keep on exploring your options? Switch on your vacancy alerts, and we’ll let you know as soon as new Sky job vacancies pop up.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a top broadcasting company in the UK
- Roles that don’t require any previous experience
- Competitive pay and multiple added benefits
- Opportunity to work flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- People skills (customer service roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
You’re on the verge of landing your ideal job at Sky. All that’s left to do is to hit ‘apply directly’ – so get to it!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling retail-related tasks, addressing customer queries, or keeping office spaces organised, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!