Start your fashion career with a job at New Look
Want to kickstart your fashion career with New Look? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital and get a New Look job in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why so many people are applying to New Look’s job vacancies? Well, it probably has to do with the fact that this fashion retailer offers jobs for various levels of experience, across a wide range of career paths. That, and the fact that New Look takes very good care of their employees. Interested? We’ll take you through the ABC’s of what it’s like taking on a career with New Look.
At New Look, your duties are based on your specific job title. For example, while a warehouse job with New Look will see you managing and moving stock, a customer service job with New Look will have you handling customer queries. Each New Look career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll make your CV very happy.
When it comes to employee benefits, New Look doesn’t play around. They’re serious about their employees, which is why they offer competitive salaries and maintain a diverse and inclusive working environment. To add to that, New Look’s flexible working hours means that their jobs accommodate practically any schedule. In other words, you can take on a part-time or full-time New Look job, knowing that your other priorities won’t have to be neglected. Did we mention that you’ll be employed at a socially-conscious company that values sustainable fashion when you work at New Look? Well, it’s true. This is just another one of the reasons why a job at New Look is so desirable.
Sounds like the type of company you’d like to join? Then hit ‘apply’ on this New Look vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with UK fashion retail brand, New Look
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A quick and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of New Look job you could want; graduate, part-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with New Look asap.
Find a job at #NewLook
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!