Land the most trendy job with River Island right here
Want to kickstart your career with River Island? Apply to this vacancy and get a retail or warehouse job with River Island in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why landing a job with River Island is such a trend? Well, it probably has to do with the fact that River Island ranks in the top-10 for best retail companies to work for in the UK. From joining energetic and inclusive teams, to being spoiled with employee-only discounts, we’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like to work at River Island.
At River Island, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, while a warehouse job with River Island will have you managing and moving stock, a customer service job with River Island will see you handling customer queries. Each River Island career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some nice touches to your CV.
When it comes to employee benefits, River Island really doesn’t hold back. Competitive pay, top-notch health care, and pension plans – you name it. The company also boasts a diverse and inclusive working environment, so everyone is welcome at River Island. Want to work a part-time job? That’s perfectly fine. If your role allows it, you can determine your own schedule, as long as you get the job done. Did we mention that River Island offers discounts to all of their employees? Well, they do. This is just another one of the many perks that make a River Island job so desirable.
It’s no secret why so many are standing in line for employment at River Island. Sounds like a trend you’d like to hop on to? Then hit ‘apply’ on this River Island job vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the international brand, River Island
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- Quick and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of River Island job you could want; graduate, part-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with River Island asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!