Fast-track your career with a job at McLaren
Land a job with McLaren in the UK, and do it fast! Apply through YoungCapital to kickstart your McLaren career asap.
What are you going to do:
If you’re a motorhead who’s ready to kickstart their career, a job at McLaren is right up your street. Whether it’s an engineering, sales, or warehouse job – McLaren has it all. Are you an expert in your field? Great! Just starting out? No problem; this McLaren vacancy is fit for all levels of experience.
At McLaren, your duties and responsibilities will be determined by the specific role you take on. For example, a technician will be tasked with testing and repairing client or show model cars. This would require relevant knowledge and technical skills. Take on a marketing role, and it’ll be your job to grab the attention of prospective clients. Ultimately, whichever McLaren job you bag, work experience will be plenty – that’s one of the many reasons people are lining up to land employment at McLaren. Trust us, your CV will thank you for joining such an innovative and high-performing brand.
When it comes to employee benefits and salaries, McLaren is as good as their cars are fast. Attractive pay, free trainings, and additional leave days all form part of the various perks that work at McLaren will bring you. The company also boasts a multinational, diverse, and inclusive working environment, which means you’ll feel at home no matter your background. Oh, and did we mention that you’ll be treated to weekly discounts on products? Well, you will. Add to that McLaren’s flexible working hours and remote work policies, and it becomes very clear why everyone wants a job at McLaren.
Want to join one of the world’s top sports car brands? Then apply for this McLaren vacancy right now!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the sports car manufacturer, McLaren
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and employee benefits
- Opportunity to take on flexible working hours
- Chance to join an inclusive and diverse team
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant qualification or degree (for specialised roles)
- Interest in the racing and automotive industry
This vacancy has every kind of McLaren job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with McLaren asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £30.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Creating and improving engineering, IT, HR, or admin systems, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Engineering
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!