Kickstart your career with Adidas here
Want to score a retail or warehouse job with Adidas in the UK? Apply to this vacancy and start your career with Adidas asap.
What are you going to do:
Want to join the team by starting a career with Adidas, one of the biggest names in sports and fashion? Great choice, because employment at Adidas is something you don’t want to miss out on. From getting to join an energetic, high-performance brand, to being spoiled with employee-only discounts, you’re in for some top-notch working conditions if you bag work at Adidas.
When it comes to a career at Adidas, your duties are based on the position you hold. For example, while a warehouse job with Adidas will have you managing and moving stock, a customer service job with Adidas will see you handling customer queries. Each role comes with its own responsibilities, and since there’s such a wide variety up for grabs, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some nice touches to your CV and make your resume look as fresh as a new pair of Adidas kicks.
When it comes to employee benefits, Adidas sets the bar very high. From state-of-the-art benefits packages to competitive pay, Adidas knows how to take care of its employees. The company also boasts a multinational, diverse, and inclusive working environment, so everyone is welcome to join the team. Plus, if you’re not ready to go all out with a full-time job, Adidas’ part-time jobs allow for flexible working hours that can be moulded according to your personal schedule. Did we mention that all employees are treated to occasional discounts and freebies? Well, it’s true. All the more reason to start your career at Adidas asap.
If you’re ready to benefit from all the company has to offer, put yourself in the running by hitting ‘apply directly’ on this Adidas job vacancy.
What we offer:
- Jobs with the global sports brand, Adidas
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and attractive benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- Quick and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Adidas job you could want; graduate, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Adidas asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!