Find your next job at Halfords through this vacancy
Want to become an employee at Halfords, the biggest name in cycling and motoring in the UK? Apply to this vacancy for a job at Halfords.
What are you going to do:
As the leading cycling and motoring expert in the UK, it’s no surprise that jobs at Halfords are a hot-ticket item. If you’re keen to get involved and make use of the employee benefits at Halfords, like discounts and tailored e-learning opportunities, then look no further. Let us explain the many reasons why you should start your career at Halfords.
Halfords has opportunities for every kind of jobseeker, whether you’re looking to build a fully fledged career or just need some cash on the side. The working hours at Halfords vary depending on your positions, but with full-time, part-time, and even weekend work, you can’t go wrong. You can also expect to receive a competitive wage or salary at Halfords, depending on the role you take on. For a full-timer, salaries begin around £25,000 a year for entry-level positions, but you can certainly work your way up over time. As a part-timer, you’ll be on £9-13 an hour, depending on your age. Either way, the pay for jobs at Halfords is nothing to complain about.
You might be wondering what the requirements are to land a job at Halfords. The short answer is, it depends! For a part-time or entry-level role, you don’t generally need any particular skills or work experience to get hired at Halfords. If you’re working in the garages though, helping repair and maintain cars, you’ll need some knowledge of mechanics and engines. When it comes to the back-office and admin positions, you’ll need different qualifications for different roles. An accountant, for example, will need a degree in finance or something similar, whereas an HR rep will need qualifications in communications or human resources. There’s so much variety when it comes to Halfords staff, so no matter what level you’re at you should still apply to this job vacancy. Your Halfords career is only a click away, so get to it.
What we offer:
- Chance to work at a leading cycling and motoring company
- Roles to suit many different schedules and work-types
- Opportunities to build a focussed career in your chosen field
- A workplace that focusses on teamwork and cooperation
- Employee benefits like discounts at various retailers
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- An understanding of bike/engine mechanics (role-dependant)
This vacancy covers every Halfords job you could think of, so whatever you’re after there’s no need to look any further. Submit your application for a role at Halfords, and you’ll be working away before you know it.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £38.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting and advising customers, sorting and moving stock, running admin operations in the back office, and other job-related tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!