Check out this vacancy for a job as a Poundland employee
Want to start a career in retail at Poundland? Or get a part-time job there? Whatever you’re after, apply for this vacancy for a job at Poundland.
What are you going to do:
As one of the most popular and well-known retailers in the UK, it’s no wonder that jobs at Poundland are such a popular option among jobseekers. If you’re keen to be one of the lucky ones, then this vacancy is for you. Poundland employee benefits include things like discounts and pension schemes, as well as a pleasant place to work of course. Let us talk you through some of the need-to-knows of working at Poundland.
One of the first things on anyone’s mind when job hunting is the working hours. Poundland has part-time jobs, full-time roles, and even work-from-home opportunities to maximise flexibility, so you can choose the hours that suit you. Whether it’s a full-on 9-5 you want, or a casual weekend job, there’s something for everyone. Of course, the pay you receive from a Poundland job will vary depending on your contract and hours. Part-timers can expect a wage of £9-12 at Poundland, whereas the salary for a full-time employee starts at around £25,000 a year.
What kind of duties can you expect to take on as Poundland staff? Well, the exact job you’re doing will decide that. If you’re in a shop-floor position like a sales assistant, you’ll be tasked with looking after customers’ needs and helping them to complete their purchases. In an admin job at Poundland, you might find yourself ordering stock or managing accounts. Because of the variety of positions available, there isn’t one set of requirements for Poundland job vacancies. It’ll all depend on the role you go for, but some general things to mention would be your teamwork and communication skills, and customer-focussed attitude.
Have we piqued your interest yet? Then all that’s left to do is submit your application for a Poundland position. Hit ‘apply’ on this vacancy, and you’ll have a job at Poundland in Birmingham, London, Nottingham, or wherever you are in the UK before you know it.
What we offer:
- Chance to work at a bustling UK retailer
- Roles to suit all different schedules and work-types
- Opportunities to build a career in your chosen area
- Work-from-home opportunities (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- Positive attitude and interest in retail (role-dependant)
Why wait any longer to start your career at Poundland? Apply for this vacancy to get the ball rolling. Our recruiters will (hopefully) be in touch asap with the good news about your new job at Poundland.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Stocking shelves, sorting and sending orders, taking care of admin tasks, and other role-dependant responsibilities
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!