Land your ideal job with Farmfoods
Want to kickstart your career with Farmfoods? Then hit ‘apply’ on this vacancy to land a Farmfoods job in no time.
What are you going to do:
Are you looking to gain experience at a big company, but don’t want to compromise on a collaborative working environment? Well, you can have both with this Farmfoods job vacancy. From first-timer to high-level roles, Farmfoods has a spot for everyone. Need some more info before you hit ‘apply’? We’re here to tell you all you need to know.
The job you hold at Farmfoods will determine your duties and responsibilities. Take on a warehouse job at Farmfoods to help with the management and moving of stock, or transport goods from point A to B in one of Farmfoods’s driver jobs. Both roles will require you to be punctual and to have good organisational skills. In the end, whichever Farmfoods career path you decide on, you can rest assured that you’ll be gaining valuable career experience in the whole foods industry. Trust us, whether you take on a full- or part-time job with Farmfoods, your CV will thank you for it!
Now, let’s talk employee benefits. Simply put, Farmfoods doesn’t hold back in this department. Apart from offering above-standard pay, Farmfoods also invests in employees through exclusive trainings and development programmes. In many of Farmfoods’s jobs, you’ll also get the chance to benefit from pension schemes, health insurance, and income protection. To add to that, Farmfoods also lets you adjust your working hours around your schedule. Farmfoods understands the concept of a healthy work-life balance, so no more neglecting your personal life for a job! All this, and it’s no surprise why people are lining up for the chance to bag employment at Farmfoods.
Convinced that a job at Farmfoods is the right fit for you? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy, and follow the instructions that follow – you’re moments away from kickstarting your Farmfoods career!
What we offer:
- Variety of jobs with wholefoods company, Farmfoods
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Above-standard pay and employee benefits
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- Additional employee-only discounts
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
From driver to warehouse to driver jobs, Farmfoods has it all. Apply now to set off your career with this UK-based supermarket chain!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of retail-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!