Kickstart your career with a job at Lloyds Pharmacy
Want a job at Lloyds Pharmacy, one of the best-known pharmaceutical chains in the UK? Apply to this vacancy and start your career at Lloyds Pharmacy.
What are you going to do:
Wondering what kind of career awaits at Lloyds Pharmacy? Well, with jobs ranging from retail assistant to delivery driver to actual pharmacist, there’s something for you no matter your career trajectory. You can help people improve their health and treat their ailments from a number of different positions that suit all levels of experience and expertise. Interested? Stick with us to find out the need-to-knows about getting a job at Lloyds Pharmacy.
There are many different types of jobs available at Lloyds Pharmacies, with working hours to suit all sorts of schedules. Whether you need a part-time job to keep your bank account topped up, or a full-time position to begin building your career, Lloyds Pharmacies have it all. Depending on your position, your pay will vary. Full-time Lloyds Pharmacy employees are paid a yearly salary, while part-timers can expect hourly wages. Whatever kind of contract you’re on, you can bet you’ll be paid fairly for your work. There are also a number of benefits for staff at Lloyds Pharmacy, like discounts on products and regular health checks.
So, what does it take to land a Lloyds Pharmacy job? Well, work experience and/or previous education are needed for certain positions, like pharmacist roles. You wouldn’t want to get your meds from someone without a background in chemistry, after all. But for other positions, like retail and logistics roles, the requirements are pretty minimal. Each Lloyds Pharmacy job under this vacancy has its own set of necessary qualities and qualifications, so don’t worry if you’re not the next Marie Curie. Apply now through YoungCapital and get ready to set your career off to a great start.
What we offer:
- Chance to work at a leading UK pharmacy
- Roles to suit all different schedules and work-types
- Opportunities to build a career in your chosen field
- The chance to help people through your work
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Listening and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- An understanding of health and wellbeing (role-dependant)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £42.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Advising customers and dispensing prescriptions, ordering and arranging retail stock, and other medical and/or background assistance tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Health / Medical , Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!