Start a fresh career with a job at The Perfume Shop
If you’re a fan of fragrance and want to share that love, then a job at The Perfume Shop is for you. Find your fit with this The Perfume Shop vacancy.
What are you going to do:
With a job at the Perfume shop, you’re not only stepping into the world of luxury perfumes and cosmetics. You’re also giving yourself the chance to build a strong and thriving career. The Perfume Shop has opportunities not just in retail, but also in behind-the-scenes roles that contribute to the smooth running of the business. From marketing to HR to finance, there’s a role for everyone at The Perfume Shop. Got your application ready to go? Great, then all you need to do is hit ‘apply directly’. Not quite convinced yet? Let us talk you through what you need to know about career opportunities at The Perfume Shop.
When it comes to employee benefits and pay, The Perfume Shop is as good as they come. Your salary or wage at The Perfume Shop will always be a competitive, industry-standard amount, no matter if you’re a full-time or part-time employee. Your take-home pay will depend on the hours you work, which is especially relevant for part-timers. The perks that come with a job at The Perfume Shop make things even more exciting, though. Employee discounts, annual bonuses, and a great team of supportive colleagues are just the tip of the iceberg – there are heaps of great reasons to work at The Perfume Shop.
When you’re getting together your application for this The Perfume Shop vacancy, you might be wondering what the requirements are. After all, that’s how you figure out if the job is right for you. Because there are so many different positions available, there’s no one set of skills or experience that applies. But, that’s not to say you should submit an empty CV. Some general things you can include are teamwork, communication, and customer service skills, since they’re always useful for working at The Perfume Shop. Add in all the skills and qualities you bring to the table, and you’ll be set for when a job at The Perfume Shop that matches pops up.
What we offer:
- The chance to work with a top international perfume retailer
- Roles for different areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to develop your career and professional life
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- An inclusive workplace that values individuality and creativity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of the luxury and/or cosmetics industry (role-dependant)
- Enthusiasm and interest in perfume and cosmetics
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £38.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assist customers with their purchases, strategise strong marketing campaigns, or take care of administrative tasks, depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Manufacturing / Industrial, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!