Build a career in beauty with Estée Lauder jobs in the UK
Work for Estée Lauder and discover a world of beauty, luxury, and opportunity. Find the best match for your career with this Estée Lauder job vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Are you a beauty fiend, luxury lover, or makeup maven who’s eager to work for Estée Lauder? Then you’re in the right place for sure. We’ve got a bunch of different jobs at Estée Lauder covered under this vacancy, so no matter what you’re after you can hit ‘apply directly’ with confidence. Whether you’re a first-timer looking for an early opportunity, or you’re a seasoned pro who wants to make a change, you’ll find something with us. Stick around to find out more about the ins and outs of careers at Estée Lauder.
Estée Lauder jobs pay competitive salaries and wages, so whatever position you hold you’ll be fairly compensated for your work. Full-time employees can expect a yearly salary that starts at roughly £25,000-£28,000 for entry-level positions. As you rise through the ranks, your salary will rise with you. If you opt for a part-time job at Estée Lauder UK, you’ll be paid an hourly wage of £10-12, depending on your age. Whatever role you find yourself in, you can bet you’ll receive an attractive employee discount to help keep you looking your best, as well as other great employee benefits.
Working at Estée Lauder is so varied, which means the duties and responsibilities change depending on the position you hold. If you’re working on the counter, you’ll be tasked with advising customers on which products work best for them, and doing the odd makeup application. Estée Lauder jobs in the support offices are even more diverse, with everything from marketing and PR to admin and finance roles. The requirements are therefore also super varied, so we can’t really give you one set list. One thing is for sure, though: the customer is key at Estée Lauder, so if you can show good people skills and a customer-focussed attitude, you should be golden. Keep this in mind, and you’ll be climbing the ranks of your Estée Lauder career in no time.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a top name in global beauty
- Roles for different areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills and build a career
- Competitive salaries and exclusive staff discounts
- An inclusive workplace that strongly values individual creativity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- A customer-orientated way of working
- Enthusiasm and interest in making people feel beautiful
With opportunities popping up all over the UK, jobs at Estée Lauder are more than in-demand; they’re a hot ticket item. Apply to this vacancy and find the ‘Estée Lauder job near me’ that ticks all your boxes.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £42.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assist customers with beauty and skincare queries, develop new products, create marketing campaigns, and other role-dependant tasks.
- Profession type
- Manufacturing / Industrial, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!