Kick off your career with a job at Footasylum
Hop on the trend by starting a career with Footasylum. Apply to this vacancy to land a retail or warehouse job with Footasylum job asap.
What are you going to do:
Want to hop on the trend by applying to a Footasylum vacancy? Great choice, because Footasylum doesn’t only offer great deals on street- and sportswear – they offer some great career opportunities too. No experience? No problem. You’ll find tons of exciting entry-level jobs at Footasylum that’ll help you get your foot in the door. Now, on to the important stuff.
At Footasylum, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, a customer service job with Footasylum will see you handling customer queries over the phone. A retail role, however, will require you to be in the shop to assist customers with their questions and payments. Each Footasylum career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Remember, hiring managers are suckers for all-rounder candidates, so this type of job experience will give your CV that extra boost it needs.
When it comes to Footasylum’s employee benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Footasylum pays very well, and offers some jaw-dropping staff discounts on all their products. Plus, if you work a part-time job at Footasylum, you can generally adjust your shifts according to your personal schedule. But it’s not just the competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that make employment at Footasylum so desirable – the working culture is out of this world. The company is driven by ambition, imagination, and collaboration, which allows for a dynamic and fun working environment. All the more reason to shoot your shot and apply for a Footasylum job asap!
It’s no secret why jobseekers are lining up for jobs with Footasylum in the UK. Switch on your vacancy alerts, and we’ll make sure you never miss out on the latest Footasylum roles. In fact, we’ll send them straight to your inbox to spare you any trouble.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a popular street- and sportswear brand
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and exclusive staff discounts
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail or customer service)
This vacancy has every kind of Footasylum job you could want; graduate, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Footasylum asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!