Kickstart your creative career with a job at Lego
Ready to get playful with a full- or part-time job at Lego in the UK? Then explore and apply for Lego vacancies here.
What are you going to do:
Getting a Lego job means building your career with one of the world’s most recognised and loved brands. Lego provides employees with a safe space to grow, learn, and do their best work. The company offers many career opportunities across a variety of sectors, as well as roles that’re fit for various levels of experience. And yes, when you work at Lego, your needs will be taken care of. Why? Because at Lego, everyone is awesome. So stick with us, and we’ll tell you exactly why you should apply for this Lego job vacancy.
At Lego, your duties are determined by the specific position you hold. For example, if you opt for a retail job at Lego, you’ll be assisting customers with craft-related questions. You could also take on one of Lego’s customer service jobs, where you’ll be addressing customer queries. Each Lego career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Think of the value all this Lego job experience will add to your CV – you’ll be every hiring manager’s dream!
Now, let’s talk perks. When it comes to Lego’s employment benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Lego offers competitive pay and also boasts attractive benefits packages. Thanks to the many part-time jobs on offer, Lego’s working hours are flexible and can generally be moulded according to your personal schedule. Plus, employment with Lego also means that you’ll have access to some smashing staff discounts. Simply put, Lego is the place to be if you’re looking for a fun company that takes care of its employees. All this, and it’s really no secret why so many people are lining up for their chance at a job with Lego.
Think employment at Lego is just the thing you need to kickstart your career? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this Lego vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with one of the world’s most recognised brands
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries, potential perks, and top benefits
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Interest in or knowledge of Lego’s products
- A playful spirit
This vacancy has every kind of Lego job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Lego asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, selling products, or assisting customers in store, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!