Accelerate your career with a job at Ford
Land a job with Ford in the UK! Apply through YoungCapital to kickstart your Ford career and gain valuable career experience at top speeds.
What are you going to do:
Ford stands among the top five largest car manufacturers in the world – and now, you get the chance to land a job with them. A job at Ford will expose you to a high-performance work environment where employees are driven by the goal to go green. Whether it’s an engineering, sales, or warehouse job – Ford has it all. Are you an expert in your field? Great! Just starting out? No problem; this Ford job vacancy is fit for all levels of experience.
At Ford, your duties and responsibilities are based on the specific role you take on. For example, a technician will be tasked with testing and repairing client or show model cars. This calls for relevant knowledge and technical skills. Take on a marketing role, and it’ll be your job to grab and retain the attention of prospective clients. Still, whichever Ford job you land, you’ll never have to worry about a lack of work experience – that’s one of the many reasons people are lining up to land employment at Ford. Your CV will be thanking you for joining such a reputable and high-performance team. So, if not for yourself, hit ‘apply directly’ for your resume.
When it comes to employee benefits and salaries, Ford doesn’t disappoint. Attractive pay, free trainings, and additional leave days all form part of the various perks that working at Ford will bring you. The company also boasts a multinational, diverse, and inclusive working environment, which means you’ll feel at home no matter your background. You’ll also find a wide variety of part-time and full-time jobs at Ford of which the working schedules can be moulded to your own personal needs. Remote work? Go for it (as long as your role allows it). Oh, and did we mention that you’ll be treated to exclusive staff discounts? Well, so you will. All this, and it becomes very clear why everyone wants a job at Ford.
Want to join one of the world’s largest car manufacturers and gain tons of career experience in the process? Then apply for this Ford vacancy right now!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the global car manufacturer, Ford
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and employee benefits
- Opportunity to take on flexible working hours
- Chance to join an inclusive and diverse team
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant qualification or degree (for specialised roles)
- Interest and knowledge of the automotive industry
This vacancy has every kind of Ford job you could want; graduate, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Ford asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £30.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Creating and improving engineering, IT, HR, or admin systems, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Engineering
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!