Land the most trendy job with Louis Vuitton right here
Want to kickstart your career with Louis Vuitton? Apply to this vacancy and get a retail or warehouse job with Louis Vuitton in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why landing a job with Louis Vuitton is such a trend? Well, it probably has to do with the fact that Louis Vuitton is one of the world’s leading fashion houses. This means their jobs never go out of style. From joining energetic and inclusive teams, to being spoiled with employee-only discounts, we’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like to work at Louis Vuitton.
At Louis Vuitton, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, while a sales job with Louis Vuitton will put you in charge of selling products and services, a customer service job with Louis Vuitton will see you handling customer queries. Each Louis Vuitton career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some nice touches to your CV.
When it comes to employee benefits, Louis Vuitton really doesn’t hold back. Competitive pay, top-notch health care, and pension plans – you name it. The company also boasts a diverse and inclusive working environment, so everyone is welcome at Louis Vuitton. Want to work a part-time job? That’s perfectly fine. If your role allows it, you can determine your own schedule, as long as you get the job done. Did we mention that Louis Vuitton offers discounts to all of their employees? Well, they do. This is just another one of the many perks that make a Louis Vuitton job so irresistible.
It’s no secret why so many are standing in line for employment at Louis Vuitton. Sounds like a trend you’d like to hop on to? Then hit ‘apply’ on this Louis Vuitton job vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the international fashion house, Louis Vuitton
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- Quick and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Louis Vuitton job you could want; graduate, part-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Louis Vuitton asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!