Connect the UK; land a job with Arriva
Connect the country by getting a full- or part-time job with Arriva in the UK. Apply to kickstart your Arriva career in a jiffy.
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with Arriva, you’re joining a hard-working, supportive, and inclusive team of individuals, all working towards one goal: to deliver the best bus service in the UK. From entry-level jobs to top-tier management positions, Arriva offers vacancies that are suited to various experience levels. This means that no matter your expertise (or lack thereof), you’ll get the chance to join one of the UK’s favourite bus companies. But what are the specifics?
At Arriva, your duties are determined by the specific role you take on. For example, while a driver job with Arriva would see you transporting travellers from point A to B safely and on time, Arriva’s customer service jobs would require of you to handle customer queries. Some of Arriva’s jobs have career-specific requirements, but many of them are also fit for first-timers. Since the job vacancies at Arriva are so varied, you’re sure to find something that matches your interests, skills, and level of education. The company also offers training and development programmes, so you’ll get the chance to gain the necessary knowledge and skills needed for you to do your job well.
When it comes to employee benefits, Arriva doesn’t hold back. Apart from offering attractive pay, Arriva offers free rides to all employees and their immediate family members. Plus, you’ll be able to work flexible hours as far as your job allows it. This means you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life for work if you don’t want to. Add to that the fact that you’ll get access to various online benefits, like discounts from selected retailers, and it’s quite clear why employment with Arriva is such a sought-after thing in the UK. No wonder people are lining up to bag a job at Arriva.
Convinced that you’d like to start working for Arriva? Then hit ‘apply directly’ to land an Arriva job through YoungCapital.
What we offer:
- Jobs with the UK’s favourite bus service, Arriva
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and additional benefits
- Bespoke training and development programmes
- Chance to join an inclusive and diverse team
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant qualification or degree (for specialised roles)
- Valid UK driving licence (for driver roles)
Want to land an entry-level, graduate, or part-time job with Arriva? This vacancy brings you the opportunity to do exactly that! All you have to do is submit your application, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Transporting people safely and on-time, or assisting clients, depending on the role you take on
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!