Kickstart your career with a job at Shoe Zone
Hop on the trend by starting a career with Shoe Zone. Apply to this vacancy to land a full- or part-time job with Shoe Zone job asap.
What are you going to do:
Want to hop on the trend by applying to a Shoe Zone vacancy? Wise move, because Shoe Zone doesn’t only offer great deals on footwear – they offer some great career opportunities too. No experience? No problem. You’ll find tons of exciting entry-level jobs at Shoe Zone in the UK that’ll help you get your foot in the door. Now, on to the important stuff.
At Shoe Zone, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, a customer service job with Shoe Zone will see you handling customer queries over the phone. A retail role, however, will require you to be in the shop to assist customers with their questions and payments. Each Shoe Zone career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Remember, hiring managers are suckers for all-rounder candidates, so this type of job experience will give your CV that extra boost it needs.
When it comes to Shoe Zone’s employment benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Shoe Zone pays attractive salaries, and offers some irresistible staff discounts on all their products. Plus, if you work a part-time job at Shoe Zone, you can generally adjust your shifts according to your personal schedule. But it’s not just the competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package that make employment at Shoe Zone so desirable – the working culture is out of this world. The company is driven by collaboration and creative thinking, which allows for a dynamic and fun working environment. All the more reason to go for gold and apply for a Shoe Zone job asap!
It’s no secret why jobseekers are lining up for jobs with Shoe Zone in the UK. Switch on your vacancy alerts, and we’ll make sure you never miss out on the latest Shoe Zone roles. In fact, we’ll send them straight to your inbox as they pop up.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a popular UK-based footwear retailer
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and exclusive staff discounts
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail or customer service)
This vacancy has every kind of Shoe Zone job you could want; part-time, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Shoe Zone asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!