If it’s a career with Claire's you’re after, this one’s for you
Interested in a career with Claire's? Apply to this vacancy to land a shiny new job with Claire's in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Let’s get right to it: Claire's vacancies are hot right now. Why? Well, for one, Claire’s offers career opportunities for everyone from first-timers to experienced professionals. Of course, it also helps that Claire's takes very good care of their employees. We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a job with Claire's.
At Claire's, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, while warehouse assistants will have to pick and pack orders, customer service agents will have to deal with customer queries. Each Claire's career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add a lovely spark to your CV. And the best part? Many of the roles that’re up for grabs don’t require any special qualifications. This means you can work at Claire’s no matter your level of education.
When it comes to employment benefits at Claire’s, you’re in for a treat. From attractive benefits packages to competitive pay, Claire's doesn’t hold back when it comes to compensating its workforce. Did we mention that the company offers generous discounts to all of its employees? Well, it’s true. This is just another one of the many perks that make a career at Claire's so desirable. To add to that, working at Claire's generally means that you can determine your own working hours; Claire's’ part-time jobs can be moulded according to your own schedule. No more sacrificing your personal life for work!
Sounds like Claire's is the perfect match for you? Then hit ‘apply’ on this Claire's vacancy asap! Want to stay in the loop 24/7? Then switch on your email alerts, and we’ll send new Claire’s career opportunities straight to your inbox.
What we offer:
- Jobs with the international accessories brand, Claire's
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and employee-only perks
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A positive working culture and environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail and sales roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Claire's job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Claire's asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, selling products, or assisting clients, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!