Start your fashion career with a job at Burton
Want to kickstart your fashion career with Burton? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital and get a Burton job in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why Burton’s job vacancies are so trendy right now? Well, it probably has to do with the fact that this fashion retailer offers jobs for various levels of experience, across a wide range of career paths. That, and the fact that Burton takes very good care of their employees. Interested? We’ll take you through the ABC’s of what it’s like taking on a career with Burton.
At Burton, your duties are based on your specific job title. For example, while a warehouse job with Burton will see you managing and moving stock, a customer service job with Burton will have you handling customer queries. Want to take on one of Burton’s sought-after retail jobs? Then you’ll be assisting customers either on the shop floor or from behind the till. Each Burton career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll make your CV very happy.
When it comes to employment benefits, Burton doesn’t play around. They’re serious about taking care of their employees; Burton offers competitive salaries and maintains a diverse and inclusive working environment. To add to that, Burton’s flexible working hours means that their jobs accommodate practically any schedule. This means you can take on a part-time or full-time Burton job, knowing that your other priorities won’t have to be neglected. Good to know: working at Burton also means working for an environmentally-conscious company that values sustainable fashion. Of course, knowing that Burton offers staff discounts and free samples to employees just sweetens the deal even more. No wonder jobs at Burton are so desirable.
Sounds like the type of company you’d like to join? Then hit ‘apply’ on this Burton vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with UK fashion retail brand, Burton
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A quick and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Burton job you could want; graduate, part-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Burton asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!