Land the Gorillas job you’ve been waiting for
Work for a fast-growing online grocery store by taking on a job with Gorillas in the UK. Explore and apply to as many Gorillas vacancies as you like.
What are you going to do:
Want to join an authentic and driven team that’s set on providing only the best customer service in the UK? Then this Gorillas job vacancy is for you. The company is all about dedication and hard work, so if you’re ready to bring exactly that, you might as well go straight ahead and hit on ‘apply directly’. Still wondering what you can expect when taking on a job with Gorillas? We’ll walk you through it all.
At Gorillas, your duties are based on the position you work in. While Gorillas’ warehouse jobs will see you moving and managing stock, retail roles will require you to assist customers with their purchases and questions. Each Gorillas career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs, a job at Gorillas means you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add tons of value to your CV – hiring managers are always looking for all-rounder candidates.
Now, let's talk about the many employment benefits that make working at Gorillas so desirable. Looking for competitive pay? Gorillas offers exactly that. Plus, you’ll get to experience an upbeat and supportive working culture that’s second to none. Want to take on flexible shifts and working hours? Then this Gorillas job vacancy is just the thing for you. This is just another one of the many reasons why people are lining up to land a job at Gorillas. That, and the fact that you typically don’t need any previous work experience or additional qualifications to join the team.
By now, you’re probably thinking, ‘how can I find a Gorillas job near me?’ Well, hit ‘apply directly’ on this Gorillas vacancy, and our recruiters will help you find one in your area.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a fast-growing online grocery store, Gorillas
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential added benefits
- A collaborative and fun working environment
- Chance to work shifts and take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Gorillas job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work at Gorillas asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or delivering goods, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!