Bag the Gousto job you’ve been waiting for
Make meals more convenient by taking on a job with Gousto. Explore and apply to as many Gousto vacancies as you like.
What are you going to do:
Want to join a team that’s making meals more convenient to foodies across the UK? Then this Gousto job vacancy is for you. The company is growing at lightning speed, so if you’re looking to land a job asap, you might as well go straight ahead and hit on ‘apply directly’. But first, what can you expect when taking on a job with Gousto? And, more importantly, what’s in it for you?
At Gousto, your duties are based on the position you work in. While Gousto’s warehouse jobs will see you moving and managing stock, retail roles will require you to assist customers with their purchases and questions. Each Gousto career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there’s such a great variety of roles up for grabs – think sales, logistics, HR, and beyond – a job at Gousto means you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. This’ll add a nice flavour to your CV; hiring managers are always on the hunt for all-rounder candidates.
Now, let's get to the many employee benefits that make employment at Gousto so irresistible. Looking for a competitive salary? Gousto offers exactly that. Want to take on flexible shifts and working hours? Then working at Gousto is the way to go. This is one of the reasons why part-time roles at Gousto are so popular; you get to mould your work schedule according to your personal needs. Oh, and did we mention that Gousto offers generous discounts to all of its workers? Well, it’s true. No wonder people are lining up to land a job at Gousto.
Wondering how you can go about landing a job at Gousto in a jiffy? Well, hit ‘apply directly’ on this Gousto vacancy, and our recruiters will help you find one that matches your needs.
What we offer:
- Jobs with the fast-growing, UK-based company, Gousto
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential added benefits
- A collaborative and fun working environment
- Chance to work shifts and take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Gousto job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work at Gousto asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or delivering goods, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!