Kickstart your career with AllSaints here
Join a trendy UK-based fashion retailer by starting your logistics or retail career with AllSaints in the UK. Apply to AllSaints vacancies here.
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with AllSaints in the UK, you’re joining a team that’s proud, progressive, and passionate about what they do. This fashion retailer understands social responsibility; diversity and inclusion is at the heart of all that happens at AllSaints. From getting to join an energetic, high-performance brand, to being spoiled with employee-only discounts, you’re in for some top-notch working conditions if you bag work at AllSaints.
When it comes to a career at AllSaints, your duties are based on the position you hold. For example, while a warehouse assistant would have to pick and pack stock, customer service reps would keep busy with customer queries. A retail job with AllSaints will see you helping customers on the shop floor or from behind the till, while a sales role will have you selling products. Each position comes with its own responsibilities, and since there’s such a wide variety up for grabs, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Why is this good? For one, hiring managers are suckers for all-rounder candidates. Secondly, you’ll have the chance to gain a variety of skills across a wide range of sectors. Did someone say personal development? Yes, please!
When it comes to employee benefits, AllSaints sets the bar very high. From state-of-the-art benefits packages to competitive salaries, AllSaints knows how to take care of employees. The company also boasts a multinational, diverse, and inclusive working environment, so everyone is welcome to join the team. Plus, if you’re not ready to go full-time, AllSaints’ part-time jobs allow for flexible working hours that can be moulded according to your personal schedule. Did we mention that all employees are treated to generous staff discounts on AllSaints’ products? Well, you better believe it. All the more reason to kickstart your career at AllSaints asap.
If you’re ready to benefit from all this fashion retailer has to offer, put yourself in the running by hitting ‘apply directly’ on this AllSaints vacancy.
What we offer:
- Jobs with UK-based fashion retailer, AllSaints
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and attractive benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- Quick and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of AllSaints job you could want; graduate, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with AllSaints asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!