Start your fashion career with a job at Joules
Want to kickstart your fashion career with Joules? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital, and get a Joules job in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with Joules in the UK, you’re joining a widely-loved fashion and lifestyle brand that values heritage while also encouraging growth. More importantly, though, you’re joining a company that takes care of its employees, customers, and community all in one. Sound like the place for you? We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a career with Joules.
At Joules, your duties will be based on your specific job title. For example, while a warehouse assistant will have to pick, pack, and move stock, a retail worker would have to assist customers on the shop floor or from behind the till. Bag one of Joules’ sought-after designer jobs, and you’ll be creating trendy new patterns that’ll be printed on the brand’s latest fashion and lifestyle items. Each Joules career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience across various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some lovely touches to your CV.
When it comes to employee benefits, Joules doesn’t mess around. They’re serious about employee-welfare; Joules offers competitive pay and maintains a diverse and inclusive working environment. To add to that, the flexible working hours means that Joules jobs accommodate practically any schedule. This means you can take on a full- or part-time job at Joules, knowing that your other priorities won’t have to be neglected. Good to know: working at Joules also means staff discounts all around – you might even be treated to a freebie every now and then. No wonder jobs at Joules are so popular in the UK.
Want to start benefitting from all employment with Joules offers? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this Joules vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with UK fashion and lifestyle brand, Joules
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and attractive added benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A quick and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Joules job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Joules asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!