If it’s a career with END you’re after, this one’s for you
Interested in a career with END? Apply to this vacancy to land the latest trendy job with END in a jiffy.
What are you going to do:
Let’s get right to it: END vacancies are hot right now. Why? Well, for one, END offers career opportunities for everyone from first-timers to experienced professionals. Of course, it also helps that END takes very good care of their employees – think staff discounts, extra leave days, and an inclusive working environment. Sound like the type of brand you’d like to join? We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a job with END Clothing in the UK.
At END, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. While an END warehouse job will require of you to pick and pack orders, you would have to deal with customer queries in one of END’s customer service jobs. Retail workers, on the other hand, assist customers in store or from behind the till – a super important role in this customer-first company. Each END career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities. Since there are so many different roles up for grabs at this fashion retailer, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add heaps of value to your CV. And the best part? Many of the roles that’re up for grabs don’t require any special qualifications. This means you can land employment at END no matter your level of education.
When it comes to END’s employment benefits, be prepared for it to knock your socks off. From attractive benefits packages to competitive salaries, END Clothing doesn’t hold back when it comes to compensating its workforce. Did we mention that the company maintains an inclusive and diverse working environment? This is just another one of the many perks that make a career at END worth lining up for. To add to that, END Clothing offers staff discounts across all of its departments. Plus, every now and then, employees get treated to raffles where they can win exclusive END freebies. Making a living and looking good while you’re at it? Sounds like a solid deal.
Do you think END is the perfect match for you? Then hit ‘apply’ on this END vacancy asap! Want to stay in the loop 24/7? Then switch on your email alerts, and we’ll send new END career opportunities straight to your inbox.
What we offer:
- Jobs with UK-based mens fashion brand, END
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and employee-only perks
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A positive working culture and environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail and sales roles)
This vacancy has every kind of END job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some employment with END asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, selling products, or assisting clients, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!