Kickstart your career with a job at Homesense
Interested in starting a career with Homesense? Apply to this vacancy and get a full- or part-time job with Homesense in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why so many people are applying to Homesense vacancies? Well, for one, this home furnishing company offers a wide variety of jobs that are fit for all levels of experience. Of course, the occasional employee discount sure does sweeten the deal. We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a job with Homesense.
At Homesense, your job duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, while a warehouse role will have you managing and moving stock, a customer service job will see you handling customer queries over the phone. Work in retail to be in the shop, assisting customers with their needs. Each Homesense career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. This’ll add some nice touches to your CV – all-rounder candidates are every hiring manager’s dream.
When it comes to Homesense’s employee benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Apart from the competitive salaries, Homesense also boasts attractive benefits packages. Plus, thanks to the many part-time jobs on offer, working hours at Homesense can generally be moulded according to your personal schedule. No experience? No problem. You’ll find tons of opportunities for first-timers at this furnishing giant. Wondering whether you’ll be treated to staff discounts? Well, work at Homesense, and that’s exactly the type of thing you can expect. Sounds good, doesn’t it? All this, and it’s really no secret why so many people are queuing up for their chance at a job with Homesense.
Think employment at Homesense is just the thing you need to kickstart your career? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this Homesense vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with Homesense, a UK furnishing company
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential perks and benefits
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail or customer service)
This vacancy has every kind of Homesense job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Homesense asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £40.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!