Start your fashion career with a job at Missguided
Want to kickstart your fashion career with Missguided? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital, and get a Missguided job in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with Missguided in the UK, you’re joining a no-nonsense, trendy, and driven fashion retailer. More importantly, though, you’re joining a company that takes care of its employees as if they were valued customers too. From warehouse to customer service jobs, Missguided offers roles across a wide range of sectors – you’re sure to find something that takes your fancy. Plus, if you’re not about that full-time life, you can simply opt for a part-time job with Missguided. Sound like the place for you? We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a career with Missguided.
At Missguided, your duties will be based on your specific job title. For example, while a warehouse assistant will have to pick, pack, and move stock, a retail worker would have to assist customers on the shop floor or from behind the till. Land one of Missguided’s designer jobs, and you’ll be creating bold new designs for the brand’s latest collections. Each Missguided career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience across various departments. Needless to say, this’ll make your CV irresistible to hiring managers.
When it comes to employment benefits, Missguided sets the bar high. They’re serious about taking care of their workforce, which is why Missguided offers competitive salaries and maintains a diverse, inclusive, and supportive working environment. To add to that, Missguided’s flexible working hours means that their jobs accommodate practically any schedule. This means you can take on a full- or part-time job at Missguided, knowing that your other priorities won’t have to be neglected. Also good to know: working at Missguided also means staff discounts all around. This means you can make money while sporting the latest trends. No wonder jobs at Missguided are so popular in the UK.
Want to start benefitting from all employment with Missguided offers? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this Missguided vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the UK-based fashion retailer, Missguided
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and attractive added benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A quick and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Missguided job you could want; graduate, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Missguided asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!